Terms & Conditions
BOOK YOUR GO-2 NOW FOR CLUB TRANSPORT
Servicing: Terranora, Bilambil Heights, Banora Point, South Tweed, West Tweed, Tweed Heads, Coolangatta, Kirra and Tugun
Twin Towns GO-2 transport vehicles, exclusively for members, can take you to and from the Clubs. Book NOW on the Twin Towns app or the website. https://www.twintowns.com.au/go-2-twin-towns/
How it works
The GO-2s will pick you up from your nominated address and deliver you to the Club, or vice versa, for just $20 per journey. If there are two, three or more people in your party, the cost is still $20 for your group. You can pay via credit card or Members Advantage points. You will get your $20 back as a complimentary e-voucher to spend on food and beverages while you're at the Club. If you use a GO-2 to travel home, you will have 14 days to use your $20 e-voucher.
The GO-2s can pick up from any of the nominated areas listed above and take you to Twin Towns, Club Banora or Juniors. Bookings can be made up to three days in advance for transport from Wednesday to Sunday. See the App or website for operating times.
If your location is not currently listed, it may be soon. In coming weeks, we will review service times and booking windows. Pick-up locations may be extended as demand increases and we add more vehicles to the GO-2 fleet. Please remember, the GO-2 service is brand new, using a recently developed online booking platform. Please be patient and advise through the online feedback form if you experience issues that affect the convenience and your enjoyment of our new GO-2 Club transport service.
- The driver will arrive within a half hour of the booking time.
- Ensure you have a valid mobile number registered in your Twin Towns membership records. Have this mobile with you on the day of your booking in case the driver needs to contact you.
- The member who books is responsible for ensuring they are available and ready to go when the driver arrives. The driver cannot wait due to other bookings and/or commitments.
- You may have to share the ride with other groups and travel may not be directly to or from the address you register.
- Bookings are not guaranteed. If the Club is unable to attend to your booking, you will not be compensated other than a refund of your booking fee.
- If you make a booking and are not available at the designated address, you will forego the trip, the payment, the food and beverage voucher and any other benefits.
- You may cancel the booking via the GO-2 booking system by viewing 'trips' and pressing on 'cancel' at least an hour prior to the booking time.
- The member who books the transport is responsible for themselves and their guest's behaviour, as well as any damage caused during your GO-2 trip.
- Passengers travel at their own risk.
- Surveillance cameras are installed for the safety of the driver and passengers.
- Wheelchair access is not available in the GO-2s.